- Make A List, Check It Twice. Never go into a store without a list because chances are you will buy more than you initially intended to. Make a list for everyone you are going to buy a gift for and how much you are going to spend and stick to it!
- Look For Sales Ads. Always shop around. Just because the item is on sale does not mean that you are getting the best price! Some ads may say “quantities limited” so make sure the merchandise is actually in stock before you leave your house.
- Try to find bargains. Sometimes if you shop online, you can receive additional rebates or gifts with your purchase. You can use the free item as a stocking stuffer for a friend.
- Stay On Track. No matter how much you pay for your purchases, make sure you always keep your receipts. You may never know if you have to return or exchange something. It is also a good idea to ask for gift receipts as well. That way if a recipient does not like any item they can exchange it without giving you all the hassle.
- Always keep your wallet close to you. This time of the year there are high levels of theft, so never flash your cash or credit cards in stores. If you notice any of your cards missing report them immediately.
- Happy Holidays!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Holiday Shopping Tips
Holiday Shopping Tips. Tips for shopping for the holidays and on Black Friday the day after Thanksgiving. A little help and planning can help you finish this years holiday shopping with less stress and more money in your pocket. Here are some helpful tips guys: